Impact Areas and Goals
Yellow Seed’s commitment to improving equality, ecological conservation and community resilience is a reflection of our members and their diverse interests and needs.
Farmers, buyers and other stakeholders were interviewed, covering a broad range of geographical regions and socio-economic situations.The following goals represent hundreds of inputs, gathered, interpreted and reflected on and refined over nearly 2 years.
Improved Livelihood and Equitable Trade
- Improve economic situation and ensure fair wages
- Improve market access
- Improve overall wellbeing and joy
Thriving Resilient Communities
- Improve equity and social justice in community
- Improve community access to education and healthcare
- Improve access to services, training and technology.
- Improve food security at origin
- Holistically cultivate and manage land
- Improve biodiversity and conserve forests
- Reduce carbon emissions
Please visit the Pilots Section to learn more how we aim to apply this to the platform and engage the community.